Guidelines for Presentations
- Any destination, familiar or exotic, USA or abroad, is welcome
- Ideal length of presentation is 50-60 minutes
- The library provides a digital projector but you will need to bring either your own computer or your presentation on a thumb drive
- Be sure to practice your presentation
- We are not photography snobs! We love pictures to accompany your talk. More rather than less, group your pictures around a topic.
- We will ask you for a brief description of your talk for our website, some pictures to post, and your top tips for having a great visit.
Presentations by Individuals
Travel Skills Topics
- An informal discussion on specific travel skills
- None of us are experts, we just like to share our experiences and learn from your experiences
- Examples of topics include travel insurance, best sites to book travel, when and how to use a travel agent, cruising options, how to manage money while travelling, how to stay connected while travelling.
- Presentations may be a panel, or a single presentation
- Graphics and AV optional but not necessary